Looking for a quote for a Father’s Day card or Instagram caption, these father-daughter quotes have nailed that special bond. From father-daughter quotes with a bit of humor to loving family quotes that will bring a tear to your eye, this list has them all.
Father Daughter Quotes
1. I love my dad. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man who will treat me as well as my dad. Lady Gaga
2. Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug. Stephanie lin
3. It’s almost an impossible task to separate fathers from their daughters; that bond is something mysteriously awesome, and it can only be made in heaven.
4. Father, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world. -Robert Orban
5. A daughter can always wrap proudhoppymama’s daddy around her finger. No matter how old she is.
6. All my life’s problems have just one simple solution: a hug from my daughter.
7. Father and daughter have a special bond. She is always Daddy’s little girl
8. Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world. John mayor
9. Happiness is… father-daughter time.
10. No man can ever love a girl more than her father.
11. To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.
12. A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. It’s to teach her how a lady should be treated.
13. I am a princess not because I have a prince but because my father is a king.
14. Fathers and daughters have a special bond. She is always Daddy’s little girl. Richard l.
15. Daddy, did I ever tell my hero? You’re my
16. Fathers, be your daughter’s first love. Open doors for her, pull her seat out and talk to or treat her with the utmost respect. Set expectations for how a man should treat a lady, and she’ll never settle for anything less.
17. My dad… A father’s touch, a daddy’s kiss, d’s cards a grieving daughter, the dad I will always miss, an empty house, an empty chair, a father’s love, no longer there, a broken heart, a tear-filled eye, another soul in the sky, the times we shared, D’s cards, the laughs we had, things I miss when I think of my dad,
18. Every great daughter has a truly amazing dad.
19. “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” Steve martin
20. A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness. Ben Sirach
21. “A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows Daddy will get her some later.” Unknown
22. Having a daughter makes you see things differently. This is my only girl. So I don’t care what it takes to protect her. You can call it whatever you want. As long as you treat her the same way I treat my princess, I don’t mind.
23. Country living: “Some superheroes don’t wear capes. They are called dads. -Unknown
24. Don’t always expect your daughter to understand that you love her; sometimes all she sees is a grumpy father who doesn’t want her to have fun.
25. A girl might learn an ocean of wisdom from her mother, but having her father’s presence is one part of the equation that should never be compromised.
26. When a father gives his daughter an emotional visa to strike out on her own, he is always with her. Such a daughter has her encouraging, understanding daddy in her head, cheering her on—not simply as a woman but as a whole, a unique human being with unlimited possibilities.” Victoria Secunda
27. My father was the one who taught me to value myself, and I am forever grateful.
28. I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much. Hedy Lamarr
29. A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life. Dr. James Dobson
30. A “daddy’s little girl” is the one who would rather get her hands covered in engine oil outside with dad than stay inside and bake cakes with mom like a father, like a daughter. I’m not surprised.
31. Virtue is the strength and power of the daughters of God. Elaine S. Dalton
32. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person. He believed in me. -Jim Valvano-
33. The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother. Rm. Elaine S. Dalton
34. The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother. Elaine s.
35. “A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.” Author unknown
36. Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.
37. To dad from your daughter
38. “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.
39. Adorable father and daughter quotes (love): The smile of a daughter is the secret purpose of every father.
40. Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
41. As the daughter of the king of kings, your purpose is not to turn heads. Your purpose is to turn hearts toward our heavenly festival.
42. “A girl’s first true love is her father.” -Marisol Santiago
43. “Dad is and always will be my living, breathing superhero.” Bindi Irwin
44. You can’t scare me; I have daughters.”
45. There are moments when you doubt your father’s skills and make mistakes raising your daughter, but that’s what family is all about.
Father Daughter Images and Quotes
A beautiful relationship from Day. Father daughter quotes for the best unbreakable bond!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Relationships Quotes5 years ago
337+ Relationship Quotes And Sayings
- Good Morning Quotes6 years ago
100 Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
- Quotes5 years ago
300 Winnie The Pooh Quotes To Fill Your Heart With Joy
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Deep Heart Touching One Sided Love Quotes for Her
- Good Morning Quotes2 months ago
57 of the Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Energy for Good Morning
- Good Morning Quotes6 years ago
35 of the Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Energy for Good Morning
- Life Quotes5 years ago
284 Broken Heart Quotes About Breakup And Heartbroken Sayings
- Motivational Quotes5 years ago
265 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes About Life to Succeed