110 Powerful Words of Wisdom – Top Motivational Quotes
Powerful Words of Wisdom – Do you ever ponder the origins of the wisecracks you overhear folks uttering? There are several sayings and pieces of counsel that can make you wiser and happier. Look up well-known and unique examples of sayings that are appropriate for any situation.
Looking for some innovative and special sayings to impart to your children. Check out these parenting nuggets. quote: “Words of wisdom, you are flawless.”
Top Motivational Quotes – Which of these wise words did you like the best? We sincerely hope that at least one of these wise comments will encourage you to make the most of each and every day.
Powerful Words of Wisdom
1. “Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up.” – Brittany Burgunder
2. “Whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King
3. “Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others.“ – Buddha
4. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” — Michael Altshuler
5. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “You can never plan the future by the past.” —Edmund Burke
7. “There are three constants in life…change, choice and principles.” –Stephen Covey
8. “Progress is not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be.” – Khalil Gibran
9. “I criticize by creation, not by finding fault.”― Marcus Tullius Cicero
10. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. ”― William James
11. “It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever – the one who recognizes the challenges and does something about it.” – Vince Lombardi
12. “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
13. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
14. A smile is a free way to brighten someone’s day.
15. “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.” — Oprah Winfrey
16. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
17. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” —Paulo Coelho
18. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” — Carol Burnett
19. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” —Thomas Carlyle
20. Celebrate every small success. The path to greatness is a rocky, but enlightened, journey.
21. “There is more to life than increasing its speed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
22. “Laughter is poison to fear.”― George R.R. Martin
23. “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
24. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
25. “Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put some sunglasses on.” — Lady Gaga
26. “I don’t fancy colors of the face, I’m always attracted to colors of the brain.”― Michael Bassey Johnson
27. “Enjoy your sweat because hard work doesn’t guarantee success, but without it, you don’t have a chance.” — Alex Rodriguez
28. “The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” – Kahlil Gibran
29. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
30. At the end of your day, you’ve done your best. Even if you haven’t accomplished all that’s on your list. You’ve given it you’re all.
31. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
32. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” —Robert Frost
33. “I cannot let the fear of the past color the future.”― Julie Kagawa
34. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
35. “A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.” — John C. Maxwell
36. “The well-bred contradict other people. the wise contradict themselves.”― Oscar Wilde
37. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” — George Lorimer
38. “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.” – Albert Einstein
39. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
40. Marriage is about compromise. Being a winner isn’t important, working together is.
41. You can never take too many pictures. This is documentation of their life as a baby.
42. “Failure is success in progress.” – Albert Einstein
43. “I believe in only one thing, the power of human will.”― Joseph Stalin
44. “What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens.” — Ellen Glasgow
45. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” – Charles Dickens
46. “I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.” – Socrates
47. “It is unwise to be too sure of one’s own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.” – Mahatma Gandhi
48. “Spread love everywhere you go.” — Mother Teresa
49. “The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.” —Charles Kingsleigh
50. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
51. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.”― Jim Rohn
52. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”― Jim Rohn
53. “Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
54. Marriage takes work. But the payoff is years of happiness.
55. The key to a successful marriage is being strong when your partner is weak.
56. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
57. “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
58. “Everything is a gift of the universe — even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.” – Ken Keyes Jr.
59. It’s important to make time for each other. Little changes are hard to notice when you see someone every day.
60. “When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.” – Psalm 94:19
61. Never lose yourself because of someone else. You are perfect just the way you are.
62. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
63. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
64. “It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” – William James
65. “Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.” —Neil Gaiman
66. You don’t need to have it figured all out. Taking the wrong path is part of the process.
67. You are perfect because of your imperfections.
68. “The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.” – John C. Maxwell
69. “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.” – Wayne Dyer
70. Patience is a learned skill that you have to practice in parenting every day. Adult time-outs are completely okay.
71. “Rarely have I seen a situation where doing less than the other guy is a good strategy.” — Jimmy Spithill
72. “The choice to make good choices is the best choice you can choose. Fail to make that choice and on most choices you will lose.”― Ryan Lilly
73. Dreams are ever-evolving. Therefore, the dream you had at the beginning can very well be different than the one you have at the end.
74. “Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.“ – Ralph Waldo Emerson
75. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
76. “The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.” – Charles Kettering
77. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”― Roy T. Bennett
78. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” — Oscar Wilde
79. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin
80. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
81. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy
82. “Man is only truly great when he acts from the passions; never irresistible but when he appeals to the imagination.” —Benjamin Disraeli
83. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle Onassis
84. “You must not only aim right, but draw the bow with all your might.” – Henry David Thoreau
85. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
86. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.”― Roy T. Bennett
87. “Keep steadily before you the fact that all true success depends at last upon yourself.” – Theodore T. Hunger
88. “It’s the questions we can’t answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he’ll look for his own answers.”― Patrick Rothfuss
89. “O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!” — Walter Scott
90. “The best way out is always through.”- Robert Frost
91. “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” – Lou Holtz
92. “You can be everything. You can be the infinite amount of things that people are.” — Kesha
93. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
94. “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.”― Pablo Picasso
95. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
96. “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.” — Lewis Carroll
97. “There is nothing permanent except change.” – Heraclitus
98. “Don’t fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.”― Bruce Lee
99. The journey to enlightenment doesn’t end when you graduate, it is only just beginning. Learning is a lifelong process.
100. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
101. “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.”- Dalai Lama
102. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
103. “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.” – James 1:5
104. “Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation, there is sure to be failure.” — Confucius
105. “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” – George Whitefield
106. “Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes.”― Roy T. Bennett
107. “Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
108. “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion.” – Oprah Winfrey
109. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” —Oscar Wilde
110. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey
111. “Only he who attempts the absurd is capable of achieving the impossible.”― Miguel de Unamuno
112. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
113. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.“ – Denis Waitley
114. “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.” — Jim Elliot
115. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” — Dr. Henry Link
116. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” —Earl Nightingale
117. “Your story is unique. It can only be forged by you.
118. Do what inspires you. Life is too short not to love the job you do every day.
119. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.”― Helen Keller
120. “I don’t agree that when you love, you are blind or fool. You just get wiser and see clearer what is best and of worth.”― Hark Herald Sarmiento
121. Sleep is one of the hardest things to come by that you need the most. Therefore, it’s important to sleep when you can.
122. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
123. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
124. “Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!”― Karl Lagerfeld
125. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”- Rob Siltanen
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Relationships Quotes5 years ago
337+ Relationship Quotes And Sayings
- Good Morning Quotes5 years ago
100 Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
- Quotes4 years ago
300 Winnie The Pooh Quotes To Fill Your Heart With Joy
- Good Morning Quotes4 years ago
57 of the Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Energy for Good Morning
- Quotes3 years ago
35 Deep Heart Touching One Sided Love Quotes for Her
- Good Morning Quotes6 years ago
35 of the Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Energy for Good Morning
- Life Quotes5 years ago
284 Broken Heart Quotes About Breakup And Heartbroken Sayings
- Motivational Quotes4 years ago
265 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes About Life to Succeed