Congratulations Wishes: High school graduation is when the students pass out from high school academics and get ready for joining college and higher studies. Not sure what to write on a graduation card, or how to say ‘congratulations, graduate’? Here are the best graduation wishes, messages, and other ways to celebrate their big day.
High School Graduation Messages from Parents
1. Dear son, congratulations from your parents on your high school graduation. We send you beautiful gifts to celebrate your graduation success.
2. Lovely daughter, this text carries good wishes from parents on your high school graduation. We would be waiting eagerly for the celebration together in the evening dear.
3. Dear son, I’m very proud of everything you’ve done. You do what your heart tells you to do and stay true to the people who help you. Congratulations on your work; you did a good job. It takes a lot of courage to do what you love and be successful at it. I pray that you will always know which way to go and what to do to get where you want to go.
4. Sweet daughter, By getting such good scores at the graduation level, you have made us proud. We’re happy that our son has finished high school. Now is the time to enjoy your success, so have a party. Congratulations, son! Now is the time to have fun and enjoy yourself.
5. Lovely Daughter You will face many problems in the future, but your education will always be the rock you can lean on. Congratulations Align your education with your skills, goals, and dreams if you want to do well in life. Good luck
6. Dear son, We knew you would make it from your first day of school. You are a child who is independent, well-behaved, and happy. While you were studying, you were able to keep your friends. We didn’t even have to make rules because you’ve already earned our trust and know how far it goes. We’re lucky to call you our son. Congratulations on making it this far! Both your dad and I love you a lot.
7. Dearest daughter, It’s time to celebrate the harvest of many years of intensive study! You deserve this success, and I’m pretty sure God has more opportunities for you in his store. Keep up the good work. Congratulations!
8. Dear daughter, There will always be obstacles in your way, but I know you can eliminate them easily. Just keep your head up and keep your feet on the ground. Congratulations, lovely! This is the beginning of a new chapter in your life. You can do whatever you want and want to be.
9. Sweet son, Nothing in life can take away the lesson you have learned while walking on the road to success. May your graduation be just the commencement of success for you. Congratulations!!!! Let’s celebrate.
10. Lovely daughter Soon, we will have a frame on our walls and a diploma to hang on. I’m sure we will frame and hang your graduation photo. We are always with you and we hope you are blessed to be very responsible children. Congratulations on your achievement! Keep moving and be polite.
Graduation Messages from Parents and Images
Stuck on what to write in a graduation card? Try these graduation wishes and message ideas. Includes over-graduation messages.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Relationships Quotes5 years ago
337+ Relationship Quotes And Sayings
- Good Morning Quotes6 years ago
100 Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
- Quotes5 years ago
300 Winnie The Pooh Quotes To Fill Your Heart With Joy
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Deep Heart Touching One Sided Love Quotes for Her
- Good Morning Quotes2 months ago
57 of the Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Energy for Good Morning
- Good Morning Quotes6 years ago
35 of the Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Energy for Good Morning
- Life Quotes5 years ago
284 Broken Heart Quotes About Breakup And Heartbroken Sayings
- Motivational Quotes5 years ago
265 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes About Life to Succeed