Best Sunday Quotes: What Sunday quotes do you find to be your favorites? So why not get ready for the week ahead as you relax on Sunday rather than spending the entire day doing nothing?
You can get ready for the following week in the morning before leaving the house if you intend to leave later in the day, or in the afternoon as you unwind.
But no matter how early you get out of bed or how long you stay in bed on Sunday, Monday will eventually arrive.
This calls on you to utilize Sunday as much as possible. The Sunday quotations that are provided below will inspire and encourage you to start the new week off well.
In addition to resting alone or with friends and family, Sunday is an excellent day to get ready for the next week.
Best Sunday Quotes
1. “Don’t waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.” – Unknown
2. ”Sunday, for me, is all about being home with the family with no plans.” – John Lasseter
3. ”Well, there’s nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.” – Chris Klein
4. “Do not waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.” – Matthew Kelly
5. ”There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.” – Bishop Gerald Causse
6. “Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” – Byron Pulsifer
7. “Let this Sunday morning bring you lots of smiles and you’ll leave all troubles behind you.” – Unknown
8. “Good morning. Start where you are, use what you have, and do what you can. Happy Sunday.” – Anonymous
9. “Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.” – Benjamin Franklin
10. ”Sunday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.” – Pope Francis
11. “Sundays should come with a pause button.” – Anonymous
12. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” – Elfriede Jelinek
13. ”Today is Sunday, so please conduct yourself accordingly. Sleep in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas, listen to good music, and indulge yourself in an afternoon nap.” – Unknown
14. “Hello, Sunday. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.” – Anonymous
15. “Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week! Shine and smile!” – Anonymous
16. “It’s not enough to attend church and pray every Sunday; you have to act.” — Abbe Pierre
17. “Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want, and forget about the consequences.” – Anonymous
18. “The city takes a breath on Sunday. Of all that’s lost with the pursuit of what’s next, I hope we don’t lose that.” – Hawksley Workman
19. ”How necessary Sundays have become. I reach for them like sleeping lovers on the other side of my earth or my mattress.” – Darnell Lamont Walker
20. “May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace and happiness.” – Unknown
21. “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.” – Anonymous
22. ”What does Sunday, the day of the Lord, mean for us? It is a day for rest and for family, but first of all a day for Him.” – Pope Benedict XVI
23. “If your Sunday doesn’t involve wine and yoga pants you’re doing it wrong.” – Anonymous
24. “Sunday is my favorite day.”- Emma Caulfield
25. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.” ― Pablo Neruda
26. “No matter how harsh every situation may be, there is always a Sunday to keep you calm. Happy Sunday!” – Anonymous
27. ”Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying.” – Sera Train
28. “You cannot have the beginnings of a productive week without a Sunday spent in the calmness of the day.” – Byron Pulsifer
29. ”The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still.” – Jean Rhys
30. “You know what Sunday is, it’s a day with a lot of potential for naps.” – Polly
31. “It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us of how blessed we are.” – Anonymous
32. “Hello, Sunday. May you be blessed with love in your heart, happiness in your home, peace in your soul, and joy in your life.” – Anonymous
33. “Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.” – Anonymous
34. “May you be surrounded with joy and happiness on this Sunday as it brings along a promise of yet another unforgettable week for you. Have a great Sunday!” – Anonymous
35. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.” – Joseph Addison
36. “The frantic pace of life is only interrupted by the quietness of Sunday.” – Byron Pulsifer
37. ”Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonders of the weekend into your week and your work.”- Rasheed Ogunlaru
38. “Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.” – A.D. Posey
39. “Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed. Have a wonderful Sunday.” – Unknown
40. “On this Sunday, let us take a few moments to stop and thank God for all of the beauty that is in this world.” – Unknown
41. “How I long for the day to come when Sunday is every day of the week.” – Byron Pulsifer
42. “I want there to be no peasant in my kingdom so poor that he cannot have a chicken in his pot every Sunday.” — Henry IV
43. “The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible.” – Mark Morris
44. “Give and accept pleasure, happiness, and laughter, because today is Sunday.” – Anonymous
45. “A hopeless man sees difficulties in every chance, but a hopeful person sees chances in every difficulty.” – Ali ibn Abi Talib
46. “Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome!” – Anonymous
47. “Sunday. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.” – Unknown
48. “There are many persons who look on Sunday as a sponge to wipe out the sins of the week.” – Henry Ward Beecher
49. “Do not let your Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.” – Albert Schweitzer
50. “Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday.” — Woody Allen
51. “Sunday is all about relaxing. Happiness will be overloaded when you do the desired things you want to do.” – Anonymous
52. “Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun.” – Catherine McCormack
53. “Why is Sunday a day of rest? Because it is different than all the rest.” – Byron Pulsifer
54. “It’s a new day. I’m alive. I’m blessed. God is good. God is great. Have a blessed Sunday!” – Unknown
55. “Give and accept pleasure, happiness, and laughter, because today is Sunday.” – Unknown
56. “See life through the lens of a Sunday morning and everything will be easy.” – Unknown
57. If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Osho quotes on how to live life and find inspiration.
58. ”On this lovely Sunday, remember to take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and indulge yourself in a nice cup of coffee.” – Unknown
59. “SUNDAY – The day I planned a lot but did nothing.” – Lovely Goyal
60. “Today is Sunday, so please conduct yourself accordingly. Sleep in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas, listen to good music, and indulge yourself in an afternoon nap.” – Anonymous
61. “After a week of the contained chaos that is my job, I need some solitary running time. On Sundays, I can unwind and reconnect with the natural world.” – Linda Jones
62. “Enjoy your Sunday! Have faith in your heart and courage to fulfill all your dreams.” – Anonymous
63. “Sunday checklist: do nothing and chill.” – Anonymous
64. “Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences.” – Unknown
65. “Hello Sunday! Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.” – Unknown
66. “Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun.” — Catherine McCormack
67. “Sunday was always the best of days for being the self you had intended to be, but were not, for one reason or another.” – Jesse Ball
68. “Don’t waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.” – Anonymous
69. “Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive. Happy Sunday.” – Unknown
70. “Free yourself from all prejudices and let yourself go on Sunday.” – Anonymous
71. “Poetry is truth in its Sunday clothes.” — Joseph Roux
72. ”You know what Sunday is, it’s a day with a lot of potential for naps.” – Polly
73. “Oh dear Sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and have fun day.” – Santosh Kalwar
74. “Time flows in a strange way on Sundays.” – Haruki Murakami
75. “Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week! Shine & smile!” – Unknown
76. “There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.” – Bishop Gerald Causse
77. “Why is Sunday a day of rest because it is different than all the rest.” – Byron Pulsifer
You won’t dread Monday morning if you prepare for the new week on Sunday. You may get ready by doing laundry, going grocery shopping, organizing your clothing for the week, or preparing yourself some healthy meals for the week.
Here are some motivational, smart, and encouraging Sunday quotes, Sunday sayings, and Sunday proverbs that we have compiled throughout the years from a variety of sources to help you remember how beneficial and blessed Sundays are.
While we’re still caught up in the weekend’s events, we are also preparing our brains for the next week.
Does Sunday rank among your top days of the week? The most significant day of the week is Sunday for the majority of people on earth.
Many people utilize this day to get ready for whatever they have to face on Monday, even though most people use it to relax, take it easy, and take some time for themselves.
The choice is yours on Sunday: do you want to unwind or do you want to keep yourself busy with plans and to-do lists? You are free to do whatever you want to on this day; nothing is required of you.
On Sundays, nothing is set in stone; you simply go with the flow and take the time to appreciate the simple things. Sundays are unquestionably special. This day serves as a reminder that we are in charge of our life.
It gives us an opportunity to reenergize, refuel, and reassess our objectives for the upcoming weeks and months. We hope that helped you understand the importance of Sundays. Give yourself the strength you need today to tackle the coming week.
Make a note of this collection so you can refer to it later. What do you associate with Sunday? Any of these quotes from this Sunday resonated with you? Post your comments below.
Whatever perspective you take, Sunday is a crucial day in the week and in our lives. So, read our whole list below to learn more about it.
Prepare for the coming week to avoid the Monday morning panic that results from being unprepared. The Sunday quotes mentioned above should have motivated you to cherish and enjoy your Sunday.
Did you like these quotes from Sunday? Which quote stood out to you the most? Please tell us everything in the comment area below.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Relationships Quotes4 years ago
337+ Relationship Quotes And Sayings
- Good Morning Quotes5 years ago
100 Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
- Quotes4 years ago
300 Winnie The Pooh Quotes To Fill Your Heart With Joy
- Good Morning Quotes4 years ago
57 of the Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Energy for Good Morning
- Good Morning Quotes5 years ago
35 of the Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Energy for Good Morning
- Life Quotes4 years ago
284 Broken Heart Quotes About Breakup And Heartbroken Sayings
- Quotes3 years ago
35 Deep Heart Touching One Sided Love Quotes for Her
- Motivational Quotes4 years ago
265 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes About Life to Succeed