What about our love this father day?. “Whenever I have found myself in a little bit of trouble, you have always come to my rescue like my own personal superhero. Thank you for always being there for me, Dad.” Happy Father’s Day.
One father is worth a hundred teachers. Thank you for teaching me about the important things in life. Not only did you teach me things like how to drive, but you also taught me how to be a strong person and an amazing father. Happy Father’s Day! Father’s Day Wishes — A great collection of messages to write on Father’s Day cards for dad. Some serious and some funny and whatever we love our father always. This is a special day… Happy Father’s Day
Dad. You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Fathers Day Messages
Father’s Day Quotes: Happy Fathers Day Messages and Wishes In Your Life. Keep your message simple and to the point while still showing dad how much he means to you.
1. I’m a father; that’s what matters most. Nothing matters more.”
2. “Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen to me, and I’m just glad I can share my voice.”
3. “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.”
4. Dad, I may find a prince one day but you will always be my king. Happy Father’s Day to the kind of our family!
5. Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life.
6. “Dad, you’re in all my favorite memories.
7. “Thinking of you on Father’s Day, Uncle Ron, and feeling so grateful that we’re family.”
8. Dad, you are the best and wisest man that I have ever known. Thank you for all the lessons that you have taught me. Happy Father’s Day.
9. “I can tell from how your kids act that they feel happy and totally loved. Of course, they do. They have an awesome dad!”
10. “You’re a good dad and a good friend.”
11. Dad, thank you for doing anything to make me laugh, for going above and beyond just to see me smile even on the days that you were tired. I appreciate it more than you know. Happy Father’s Day!
12. “You’re the kind of man everyone needs in their lives.”
13. Sometimes it feels like our house is a zoo, but I am so glad that I get to share our little monkeys and all these wonderful memories with you. Happy Father’s Day!
14. Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day for our family.
15. It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.
16. Dear Dad, please accept this card as a token of my poverty. Happy Father’s Day!
17. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.”
18. “I’m so grateful to be sharing life, love, and parenthood with a wonderful man like you.”
19. Daddy, I love you For all that you do. I’ll kiss you and hug you ‘Cause you love me, too. You feed me and need me To teach you to play, So smile ’cause I love you On this Father’s Day.
20. The best thing that a father can do for his children is to love their mother. Thank you, Dad, for being a wonderful father to our family. Happy Father’s Day!
21. “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” —Susan Gale
22. I see how much the kids look up to you and it makes my heart melt. Happy Father’s Day to an amazing dad and a wonderful husband.
23. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” —Unknown
24. It is not flesh and blood that makes fathers and sons, it is the heart. Thank you for all your love Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
25. “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” —Dan Pearce
26. Dear Dad, thank you for being so successful that you will never have to move in with me when you are old. I really appreciate it. Happy Father’s Day!
27. “A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.” -Frank Abagnale
28. “There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.”
29. “Our kids think of you as a hero. And they’re absolutely right about that.”
30. “With you, Dad, Father’s Day means lots of tasty grilled things and lots for our family to celebrate!”
31. “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” -Jim DeMint
32. Thank you Dad for carrying me on your shoulders and letting me stand on your feet while we danced. Happy Father’s Day!
33. “Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride and inspiration. Fatherhood has taught me about unconditional love, reinforced the importance of giving back and taught me how to be a better person.” -Naveen Jain
34. “Seeing what a great dad you only make me love you more.”
35. “I love my father as the stars — he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.”
36. “I would say my greatest achievement in life right now – my greatest achievement period is – and I’m still trying to achieve it – is to be a wonderful father to my kids.” -Bo Jackson
37. Life has a funny way of putting things into perspective. We may not have always been on the same page, but now I know that you were just being a good father. Thank you for always caring and for being the best dad that you could be. Happy Father’s Day.
38. “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.” -Wade Boggs
39. “Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear into all my homecoming and prom dates…and who still treats me like a princess!”
40. “On behalf of every man looking out for every girl, you are the God and the weight of her world.”
41. “Grandpa, your influence has shaped me in lasting ways.”
42. “God gave me such a good gift when he gave me you for a father.”
43. I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see the future.
44. Dad, you are as strong as a mountain, as majestic as an old tree, as warm as the sun, and as calm as the sea. Happy Father’s Day!
45. “I always knew you’d be a great dad someday.”
46. I can’t express my gratitude enough for the encouragement you always give for the values you have taught me and for the love you give me each and every day. Every day you worked hard to provide and every day you showed me how much you cared. Your example has influenced my life, you are an amazing Father.
47. “Happy Father’s Day to the best grandpa in the world!”
48. “What an exciting day for a father-to-be! It won’t be long now…”
49. “Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.”
50. “You’re such a good grandfather and great-grandfather—always ready to hold the newest baby or tell a joke or a story. No wonder you’re so loved.”
51. “A dad is someone who wants to catch you when you fall. Instead he picks you up, brushes you off and lets you try again.” —Unknown
52. “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.”
53. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.
54. “I am so lucky to have you for my grandson. And your kids are even luckier to have you for their dad.”
55. “A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely. In the hour of need, when all else fails, we remember him upon whose knees we sat when children, and who soothed our sorrows; and even though he may be unable to assist us, his mere presence serves to comfort and strengthen us.” — Émile Gaboriau
56. Fatherhood is a blessing and our children our life’s miracles. Happy Father’s Day!
57. “Until you have a son of your own… you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.” -Kent Nerburn
58. “So proud of the wonderful job you’re doing as a dad.”
59. “A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.” —Gabriel Garcia Marquez
60. “For a kid who used to gag when your little brother’s diaper got changed, you sure did grow up to be a great dad!”
- 56 Depression Quotes and Sayings About Depression
- 38 Relationship Goals That Will Make Your Love Stronger
- 56 Relationship Quotes – Quotes About Relationships
- 60+ Inspiring Mother Daughter Quotes and Relationship Goals
- 56 Happiness Quotes That Will Make You Smile with Beautiful Images
Fathers day images with quotes
Looking for the best happy fathers day quotes pictures, photos & images? DreamsQuote’s pictures can be used on Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, and blogs. Happy Fathers Day messages and wishes, perfect for putting in father’s day cards to your Dad.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Relationships Quotes2 years ago
337+ Relationship Quotes And Sayings
Good Morning Quotes2 years ago
100 Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
Quotes12 months ago
300 Winnie The Pooh Quotes To Fill Your Heart With Joy
Life Quotes2 years ago
104 Positive Life Quotes Inspirational Words That Will Make You
Motivational Quotes1 year ago
265 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes About Life to Succeed
Good Morning Quotes11 months ago
57 of the Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Energy for Good Morning
Good Morning Quotes2 years ago
35 of the Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Energy for Good Morning
Life Quotes2 years ago
284 Broken Heart Quotes About Breakup And Heartbroken Sayings